- “Greek economy may lose huge capital injections by SOCAR” 27/07/2016
- Romania: Coal industry is dying slowly 27/07/2016
- Gazprom expects Poland to issue Nord Stream 2 approval on August 31 27/07/2016
- Romania, Bulgaria: Giurgiu-Ruse natural gas interconnector to be completed this autumn 27/07/2016
- Romania: Electricity supplier buys EUR 60 mln worth of green certificates from Portuguese group 27/07/2016
- Romania: OMV Petrom sees 2.2% decrease in hydrocarbon production 25/07/2016
- Romania: ExxonMobil posts losses from Black Sea exploration 25/07/2016
- USA: New joint venture for base oils plans to enhance low-carbon performance 22/07/2016
- Romania: Former PM Ponta on CNN’s list of shame for plagiarizing 22/07/2016
- Siemens to supply compressor trains for Trans Adriatic Pipeline 21/07/2016
"Greek economy may lose huge capital injections by SOCAR"
Debt-laden Greece has accused the European Commission of delaying a deal on selling a share in Greece's DESFA gas transmission system operator to Azerbaijan’s...
Read Full Story