Climate change is happening – there is no denying it and we all have limited time to tackle it through knowledge and technology transfer.
EE&RE and Smart Cities is the South-East European exhibition & conference /16-18 April’19, Sofia/ for energy efficiency, renewables, intelligent buildings, transport, infrastructure and public services.
Till 1st of December, companies can take advantage of the last Early Bird Discount and reserve better stand location.
Why to Exhibit at EE & RE and Smart Cities?
- It is well-known in SE Europe. The event will bring together technology providers, distributors and clients. It will help foreign companies to successfully enter the new market.
- The organizer Via Expo provides the exhibitors a lot of online options – an ideal platform to promote their products.
- Looking for Distributors / Associates’ is a new service facilitating the participants to find partners in the Region.
- SE Europe is an attractive market – there is a necessity of equipment and know-how. The business, industry & municipalities are increasingly aiming to achieve more resource efficiency and better performance.
For the first time Via Expo launches 3 new zones for: ‘Start-Ups’, ‘Financing’ with the participation of banks, financial institutions, ‘Industrial zone’ with participants that will show real opportunities for enlarging the business activities in the Region of South-East Europe
In advance – some solutions which will be presented:
- Boilers on pellets; Wood pelleting plants; Heating pumps; Multi-purpose unit ventilators with heat recovery Biogas installations; Gas-flares and modular combustion installations for low-emission combustion of biogas and landfill gas; Gas turbine & battery energy storage systems; Solar panels and invertors
- IoT solutions, smart systems in transport, energy and public administration; Wireless network systems and ICT for lighting, traffic monitoring and parking services, e-Health; Modular AMI/AMR networks of smart meters industrial controllers; Industrial automation; Hardware and software products, etc.
Among the first that have joined the expo are:
Amandus Kahl, Herz, Omnia Contractors (partner of Ochsner), Kawasaki, Balkanika Energy (partner of Viessmann and Schmack Biogas), Proximus Engineering (partner of Hitachi and Hicence), Belfrie (partner of Ennox Biogas Technology and Hexa-Cover ApS), Kuore Term (representative of Ravelli), Green Embedded Systems, Comicon, Intracom, Innova, NCITES, Veldim, etc.
- Energy Efficiency Technologies & Funding • Bioenergy • Energy Storage • Smart Solutions for City, Transport & Mobility, Buildings • Smart Governance
Parallel Event: Waste Management & Recycling