Exhibition and Conference for South-East Europe
27-29 March 2018, Sofia, Bulgaria
EE & RE, Smart Cities is among the leading B2B events in South-East Europe. For its 14 years existence, it has successfully paved the way for advanced technologies and knowledge to the growing South-East European market.
Organized by Via Expo the event is a meeting point between providers and users of environment-friendly and cost-efficient solutions. The great interaction between exhibitors, visitors, speakers and attendees helps them to launch new partner relations and to explore the market in a short time.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Cogeneration, Steam Traps, Compressors, Electric Motors, Energy Saving Lighting, Heat Pumps, Heat Recovery, E- Mobility, Smart Integrated Energy Management, Smart Grids, Energy Storage, Energy Efficient Construction, Building Systems for Heating, Cooling and Ventilation
- RENEWABLE ENERGY: Bio-, Solar-, Geothermal, Wind energy, Waste-to-Energy
- SMART CITIES: Smart Buildings, Sustainable City Mobility, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Smart Energy, Sustainable City Environment
Highly targeted visitors will be personally invited: CEOs, decision makers, investors, consultants and experts.
Why to join EE & RE and Smart Cities?
- Discover the SE European market potential
- Get new clients and partners in the Region in only 3 days
- Expand your business while saving money and time
- A virtual exhibition, active before and after the event, will ensure an additional visibility and promotion
Among the highlights of the Conferences will be: Energy Efficiency Technologies & Funding; Energy Storage; Geothermal Energy; Smart Governance; Smart Solutions for Energy Efficiency; Smart e-Health and e-Care Technologies; Smart Transport & Mobility
Edition 2017 in a nutshell: Austrian & Norwegian companies’ Pavilions; Exhibitors from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Switzerland, Sweden and Ukraine; Trade visitors from 30 countries; Speakers and attendees from 16 countries