EPC Contractors to come and talk at EPOCH 2019
Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub takes place on September 16-17, 2019 in Greece, Thessaloniki. The annual upstream event gathers Oil Companies, EPC and Drilling Contractors, and Governmental bodies. The Congress is host by BGS Group and Hellenic Petroleum.
Being one of the most important players on the market, EPC attract a lot of attention from delegates and media during congresses. Here are some you may want to meet face-by-face:
- Francesco Cammarata, Vice President Business Development North Africa and East Mediterranean, TechnipFMC
- Subrata Bhowmik, Senior Riser Analyst, McDermott
- Julien Ginestet, Lead Flowlines Engineer, Saipem
They will present their cases during the business program. To get full program, please fill in a request form: https://bit.ly/2Dj5gtH
Among topics to be discussed are:
- The new balance in MENA to monetize gas resources
- Life Extension of Offshore Structure integrating Big Data, IOT and Machine Learning
- Exploration and Production Perspectives in Greece
- Digitalization – Software Solutions for Deepwater Production
- Drilling Expansion plans in the Emerging markets
To receive one-to-one consultation regarding participation terms, please fill in the form: https://bit.ly/2QTpvSd
The Congress Organizer, BGS Group, is known as the organizer of closed-door congresses in Europe, including AUTOMA Congress, Midstream Oil and Gas Congress, PRC Europe, and others.
Additional information is available at the website: https://bit.ly/2sxVlKl