Europe: ACI’s Digital Utilities Europe 2018 will take place on 16th & 17th May in Amsterdam
The third annual two day conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Receive expert insight into business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry through latest case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions focusing on latest innovation and technology, cyber security and customer experience.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Jeroen Scheer, CTO / Leader Digital Strategy & Architecture, Alliander
Michael Bez, Innovation Manager, EnBW
Fonger Ypma, Head of Smart Energy Lab, Eneco Smart Energy
Francesco Venturini, CEO, EnelX
Han Slootweg, Innovation Manager, Enexis
Carsten Klingels, Head of Business IT Digital, E.ON
Blanca Losada Martin, Chief Technology Officer, Gas Natural Fenosa
Pamela Taylor, Partner, Enforcement & Innovation Link, Ofgem
James Johnston, CEO & Co-founder, Open Utility
David Ringmar, Director Network Strategy & Development, Vattenfall
and many more…
Join us in Amsterdam where key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics in the market. The conference will also offer an exhilarating series of presentations, sessions and Q&A’s to deepen connections and move the sector forward.
Topics that we will cover include:
- The Grid Landscape in the Swift Digital Transformation
- The Implementation of the IT Solutions and Their Result in the Sector
- An Updated EU Regulation View
- Case Studies: Driving the Future of The European Utilities Industry through Digital Business Models
- Cyber Security: Safety and Stability of the Grids
- The Significant Changes Blockchain Have in The Energy Business Model
- E-mobility & Energy Efficiency in Smart Homes
- The Value of Brands for Utilities
- Data to Support Energy Services in Residential & Commercial Applications
Who will attend?
You will be joined by CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of: Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs, Water & gas utilities companies, Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers & consultants.
Event’s agenda: http://www.wplgroup.com/