2nd annual International investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2018” (6-8 November 2018, Budva, Montenegro) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region. Bronze sponsor: AndritzHydro.
Hydropower Balkans 2018 in facts and figures:
- 200+ C-level executives of HPP and HPP operators, regional governments’ authorities, and leaders of equipment and technologies production;
- Extended delegations from the Balkans flagship companies, namely:Bulgarian National Electric Company EAD, Macedonian Power Plants (ELEM), Elektroprivreda of the Republika Srpska, PPC, HIDROELECTRICA, HEP-Proizvodnja, VERBUND Hydro Power and others;
- Among VIP guests: Bogdan-Nicolae Badea, President of Management Board, HIDROELECTRICA; Dietmar Reiner, Managing Director Energji Ashta, VERBUND;Momchil Vanov, CFO, Bulgarian Energy Holding; Ioannis Argyrakis, Director of hydroelectric generation department, PPC; Christopher Millward, Head for Europe, Middle East and North Africa, MIGA; Anastasia Markova, Director Electricity Production and Trade, Bulgarian National Electric Company EAD and many others;
- Regulatory representatives of the Balkan region countries: Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy of Albania, Ministry of Economy of Montenegro, Ministry of Energy of Romania, Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water economy of Macedonia, Regulatory Commission for Energy of Republic of Srpska and many others;
- Onsite visitsto the Piva and Perucica HPPs.
Programme Highlights 2018:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2019-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meetingon international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region– explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- FAST AND EFFICIENT!Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment