We’re delighted to announce the Open Hydropower Debate that will be held on 16th October 2018 in Gdansk, Poland.
Register for FREE https://www.hydropowercongress.com/en/debates/
Join the experts in hydropower industry to enjoy networking and evening cocktails. This is the perfect setting to consider all the pros and cons of working in hydropower industry in promising regions of Caspian and Central Asia, Latin America and the Balkans.
The Proposition: This house believes that new hydropower hot spots are not in Central Europe
The speakers are:
- Proposition: Øystein Lilleland, Head of Global Market, Norconsult AS
- Opposition: Ajay Chaudhary, Hydropower Account Leader, Mott MacDonald
During the debate you will:
- Get the updates on the world’s emerging hydropower hot spots
- Equip yourself with the information about flagship investment projects in Caspian, Central Asia, Latin America and the Balkans
- Discuss the most significant issues, challenges and risk in hydropower industry of these regions
- Explore the opportunities and prospects to gain a tangible advantage for your company to work in these new emerging markets
Event: Open Debate Hydropower Caspian and Central Asia, Balkans, Latin America
Date: 16 October, 2018
Venue: Gdansk, Poland, 17:30-19:30
Organiser: Vostock Capital