Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub 2018 gathers the whole upstream value chain – E&P Companies, EPC Contractors, Drilling Contractors, Service Providers, Equipment Manufacturers – in one place.
The Host Sponsor of the Congress is Greek company Hellenic Petroleum S.A., whose General Manager of Exploration & Production, Yannis Grigoriou will present the topic “Exploring for hydrocarbons across Mediterranean: a new challenging era is rising up” at the plenary session. He will be followed by Yannis Bassias, President & CEO at Hellenic Hydrocarbons Resources Management to talk about Exploration and Production Perspectives in Greece.
The Congress features Mediterranean and African regions, highlighting
· Main trends in Mediterranean offshore petroleum industry
· Oil price scenarios for 2019. Factors driving the price
· Advances in drilling technologies to improve efficiency
· African offshore projects and overview of best cases
· Means for safe operations under challenging and hostile conditions
Formats available are:
– Delegate participation: Access to all formats of the event, including halls with business and technical streams, exhibition area, networking area and coffee breaks &lunch zone.
– Exhibitor package: This package offers limited competition for a segment. It also includes printing and installation of the banner to saves your time.
– Speaker package: Possibility to present new technologies and successful projects in front of the leaders and decision makers of the offshore segment.
– Sponsorship packages: Opportunity to stand out from other participants of the Congress, make your company more visible and showcase new products before, during and after the event.
For a tailor-made package, please contact the organizers +312 0808 7321 or leave a request at the website https://goo.gl/ksbqNW
Organiser: BGS Group
December, 3-4, 2018 Thessaloniki, Greece