Appreciating the attendees‘ feedback on the previous annuals, BIS Group s.r.o., a leading business intelligence service group, announces the 6nd Annual Advanced Submarine Power Cable and Interconnection Forum taking place on 13th – 15th of May 2017, in Angleterre Hotel, Berlin, Germany.
The event will cover such topics as:
- FAB Link Interconnector – Development Update
- The GB Approach to Regulating Electricity Interconnectors
- EIB Financing of Subsea Interconnectors
- Insuring and Managing the Risk of a Subsea Cabling Project
- Next Generation Cable Designs and Materials
Main market players will share their ideas and experience throughout 3-day case studies, interactive plenaries, workshops, networking & experience exchange.
The small-scale nature of the event, expert speakers and balanced spectrum of attending companies will ensure extensive networking and business opportunities. All attendees have an opportunity for deep involvement and can actively participate in the discussions in order to overcome relevant challenges and have influence on the overall industry development.