3rd Annual International Investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2019” (7-8 November 2019, Belgrade, Serbia) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region.
Programme Highlights 2019:
- Strategic plenary session European energy markets integration and hydropower development plans of governments, initiators and investors
- Focus on Serbia What are the strategic priorities of hydropower development in the country
- Presentation of Key Investment Projects HPPs construction and modernisation projects in the Balkan region with 2020- 2030 implementation period
- CASE STUDIES Best practices of HPP projects implementation and operation across the region
- INVESTMENTS in hydropower industry of the region: discussion with international investors (institutional, financial, industrial, etc.)
- CTOs’ PANEL DISCUSSION operators and HPP senior executives, project leaders, service companies and suppliers of equipment will discuss the most pressing issues regarding HPP projects implementation
- Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina WORKSHOPS Discuss hydropower projects and plans with decision-makers of operator companies, state authorities officials from the Balkan hydropower hot spots
- Small hydropower potential of the region Operator’s plans and breakthrough technologies for implementation
- Technical presentations, road show,specialised exhibition Technologies, equipment, and services from world leaders
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking one-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive round tables, and many other activities
- Formal dinner For all Summit participants – an opportunity to continue to speak with colleagues and potential partners in an informal setting
Among VIP guests 2018:
- Andrei-Petrisor Maioreanu, Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy – Romania;
- Ivan Trpeski, Director for Development and Investment, ELEM;
- Željko Ratković, Director of Department for Investments, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske;
- Jaap Sprey Head of Office, EBRD;
- Ioannis Argyrakis, Director of hydroelectric generation department, PPC;
- Christopher Millward, Head for Europe, Middle East and North Africa, MIGA;
- Marian Bratu, Member of Management Board, HIDROELECTRICA and many others.
Among participants 2018:
ABB, Aimsir, Albanian Centre for Energy Regulation and Conservation (ACERC), Albanian Energy Regulatory Authority (ERE), Albanian Power Corporation (KESH), ANDRITZ HYDRO, AUMA Riester, Balkan Green Foundation, Bulgarian Energy Holding, Carpi Tech, Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem (CGES), EBRD, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske, Emerson Process Management, Energy Agency of Republic of Macedonia, European investment bank (EIB), Fortum Corporation, Gajek Engineering CO, HEP-Production, HPP Perucica, HPP Piva – EPCG, Hydro-Economic Enterprise Iber-Lepenc, Investment and development fund of Montenegro JSC, Italtechnics, Kosovo Energy Corporation (KEC), Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water economy of Macedonia, Ministry of Energy of Romania, PPC Albania, Tractebel Engineering, Transelectrica, VERBUND Hydro Power GmbH, WWTECH Hydro and many others.