Romania: Power producer Hidroelectrica to pay EUR 227 mln dividends

Power producer Hidroelectrica, one of the most valuable state-owned companies, will pay RON 1.035 billion (EUR 227 million) dividends from last year’s net profit, according to a shareholder decision.

The dividends represent 90% of the distributable net profit for 2016, which amounted to RON 1.22 billion.

The Energy Ministry, which holds the majority stake of 80% of Hidroelectrica’s shares will get RON 829 million worth of dividends while investment fund Fondul Proprietatea, which holds the remaining 20%, will get RON 206 million.

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More