Via Expo organizes seeSUSTAINtec (7-9 April, Sofia) – the only international exhibition and forum in Bulgaria for Energy Efficiency, Renewables, Waste Management and Air Quality. The event is up to date with the EC declared the ambitious aim for Europe to become the first climate-neutral continent.
International companies are looking for distributors and investors, while the industry, municipalities and end consumers are aiming to decrease their carbon footprint and to improve their competitiveness. The organizer is expecting a growing visitor interest (in 2019, 21% of the visitors came from abroad, 71% from Bulgaria).
- Companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Switzerland as of now joined the event. Exhibitors up till now include: Fimic, IFE Aufbereitungstechnik, Sophilco, Krickl Waagen Systeme, Geocycle, Hitachi Zosen Inova, HERZ Armaturen, etc.
- For the 11th consecutive year, Austrian companies will demonstrate innovations at the Austrian Pavilion.
- The exhibition areas cover the following areas: Energy efficiency – heating, cooling, air conditioning, lighting, cogeneration, insolation; Bio-, solar-, hydro- and wind energy, Information and communication technologies for smart buildings, digital infrastructure, mobility; Waste collection, treatment, utilization and recycling; Air quality: measuring, control and treatment.
- The Loyalty program will provide exhibitors with numerous free services. They will preliminarily get in contact with distributors, agents or associates through the on-line platform ‘Looking for business partners’.
The Conference – Authoritative associations will organize seminars and workshops on the topics:
- EU Programme’s funding opportunities
- Climate neutrality
- Why is it worth investing in solar rooftop systems?
Become an active participant in the sustainable transformation of South-East Europe. Book your stand or make your presentation at seeSUSTAINtec 2020.