Commodities People’s flagship event, ’10th Energy Trading Operations & Technology’ is back this October on the 10th-12th and is set to take place at the prestigious Central Hall Westminster in London.
This year is a special one as CP celebrates 10 years in the Energy Trading space. A lot of the focus has been on the design of the Agenda to ensure it tackles all the pressing topics within Back Office, Technology and Operations.
Some of the key topic areas that will be addressed at the ’10th ETOT Summit’ include:
- The 10 year review – A look at the noticeable transformation seen in the energy trading sector
- Bridging the gap between IT and back office
- Leveraging cloud computing power
- Optimising data security
- Blockchain and DLTs in energy trading
- Brexit and its potential impact on energy trading
…and so much more
Some of their C-level speakers include:
- Jan Van Aken, Secretary General, European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET)
- Mario Claeys, Head of Exchange, Clearing and Margining Operations, Uniper Global Commodities SE
- Magesh Nair, Executive VP – Global Chief Operating Officer and Chief Information Officer, Castleton Commodities International
- Antonio Sevilla Cervantes, Head of Back Office, Endesa
…and many more
For the full Agenda and speaker list, please visit (www.etotsummit.com)
To sign up for the 10th ETOT Summit, simply visit their event page at www.etotsummit.com or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on Twitter with #ETOT2018, and follow @Commodities_Ppl for news and updates.
Follow our ETOT2018 showcase page on LinkedIn for live updates on the event here