The direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) is a relatively recent addition to the suite of fuel cell technologies. It was invented and developed in the 1990s by researchers at several institutions in the United States, including NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. During decades of research, especially around 2010, many high tech companies like NEC, UltraCell they all have dedicated a large mass of R&D source into DMFC, and they all exhibited their prototype of their own DMFC. But as the fact, there are only two companies focus on commercial production.
This report focuses on the Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
By market segment manufacturers, this report covers SFC Energy AG and Oorja Protonics.
By market segment for regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico);
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy);
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia);
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.);
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
Get a sample of the report here.